Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Astons Restaurant

Dad, Mom, Shaun & I went to Astons Restaurant AGAIN.

We frequent there because the food there is cheap and reasonable, and the food is to our liking.

Since all of us have decided not to take beef (I almost couldn't resist), we had no choice but to eat something else.

*It's such a pity not to take the beef, you know!

Ok, this is taken while I was waiting for the food.



Hot Chocolate

Ordinary hot choclate you can find anywhere else.


Mushroom Soup

We had no idea why they served us this. Haha.


Fried Chicken Wings. I like this. Meat is tender on the inside, crispy on the outside. Meat is also juicy, you can really see the juice oozing out of the meat, dripping and staining your plate.


Spicy Seafood Marinara

All of us loved this. Actually, we ordered this as well the previous time. But we find it really tasty, so we decided to order this again.



Hickory Chicken Chop.

You can choose 2 side dishes, so I chose Coleslaw & Potato Salad.

I think the chicken taste good! Perhaps when my sister went for the chicken meal, the chef must be having a bad day.


*Close Up*

The meat is smooth and tender, juicy and tasty.




Chicken & Sausage Combo

Side dish: Baked Potato, Brocolli & Carrots

Chicken is marinated with terriyaki sauce.



P/S: Too bad they don't serve desserts. Or I will grab it! RAR.

No comments: