Saturday, May 17, 2008

Finally After 6 Months...

I am hereby announcing that Eunice has completed road run with Wong Lay Koon Daphnne, Eugene Chong Shuo Wen, Yeo Hong Yie, Goh Zhuang Xun, Jasmine Yeo Siew Tao & her family members.

Length of Journey: Kembangan MRT - Victoria Junior College (Approximately 2km +)

Status: Continous Running, consistently being pushed to the limits by Eugene Chong & Yeo Hong Yie.

"EUNICE NG YEE NI! KEEP ON GOING! NO EXCUSES! GO! GO! GO!"

These 2 buggers kept saying this. Even the dog beside me was staring at me.

After running, all of us were DYING of water. And I drank really really a lot. However, great sense of satisfaction and I felt as if the food that I had eaten for this week was totally burned off!

Results: Bottom of my leg skin was torn, Blisters on both legs, cramps on thighs.

And this is the results of not REALLY exercising for 6 months.

No comments: