Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Seriously, there are limitations to everything.

I don't wish to keep piling things in my heart before I explode and everything just scattered like a bowl of porridge being thrown on the floor.

I have been bearing with this for a long time, like 2 years. But nobody knows about it. They thought I was trying to be petty and sorts of stuffs like that. But seriously, who can actally understand how I feel?

You carry on with your own life, I do mine. You dont mess with me, I dont mess with you. Simple as that. Now that we're going different paths, I wish you'd just get lost and get out of my life. Seriously, get a life, whore. I'd lose out because I am not as cunning and shrewd as you.

I hope I can really find someone in RP, just like Jiashi, whom I can talk to about anything under the sun, always going shopping together, play together, eat together. I don't need many friends. I just need a few of you. Just a few close and mutual friends.

I seriously don't bear a grudge against you because I know I won't be able to see your fucking face anymore (Hopefully, I pray to lord many a times for this. *rolls eyes*). I just hate you when I started of how you treated me, like dirt. I regret doing so many stuffs for you. But anyway, thanks. You made me a stronger person, slut.

Want to know more readers or friends? Just ask me. I will gladly tell you. I can't swallow anymore humiliation from this whore anymore. For this 2 years, I didn't say anything doesn't mean I don't care. I'm just piling up everything. And now, I'm suffocating. So, I need to let it all out.

Writing this while having lessons. I'm really going to break down soon. But who knows?

No comments: