Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Did I tell all of you that my dad changed his car?

FINALLY, after persuading him for so long, we have changed into a economical family car - Toyota Picnic!

I like the car for being spacious and BIG. You know, BIG people needs BIG car. ((: Don't you think it looks weird if you see a plump guy driving a mini cooper right? HA.

Here's some random photos!:




So,
I didnt' go school today because I was on MC. Totally bored at home and you know staying at home for the whole day really makes me fat! Tomorrow's thursday which means we have PE! I shall go to school and work out ! Anyway, I dont' have MC tomorrow too. RAR.
Stayed at home and found some japanese scallop in the freezer. Decided to cook it but was hesitating to cook in which way - throw it into the oven or throw it into the hot oil for the scallops to sizzle.
After 10 mins of deciding, I have decided to cook it in an healthy way which do not require any OIL at all!
I defroze the scallop first, before soaking the scallop with hot boiling water. Then, I added a lil flour to the scallop and soak the scallop with squeeze orange juice (To get rid of the smell since there is no Lime/Lemon).
Then cut garlic, cut chilli, spring onions, chopped corriander leaves blah blah blah...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAH!



Served with a japanese plate! Looks nice and it's really delicious! Haha!
Got nothing to do at home, so I cooked it to kill time.





No comments: