Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh My Gawd! *Rolling my eyes with my mouth wide open*

I came across this website - PostSecret and check this out!

:

-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 5:12 AM
My dad used to say that inside of the car's air-bags was uncooked popcorn. When you wrecked the popcorn would pop and you would have a snack until help came.

-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 6:13 AM
When I was little, my dad told me ATMs worked by having little monkeys inside them. I believed that for years. Now I work in a bank, and wish it were true!

-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 6:55 AM
My dad told me the worst swear word you could possibly say was "Bostonian". It meant "someone who has no private parts." My brother and I used the word until we were teenagers and my father giggled every time we said it, right before he sent us to our rooms.

-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:29 PM
when i was little my dad told me that polyester was a small animal in australia & they would kill it to make clothes. that night i sat in my room reading the labels on my clothes for hours & threw all of the polyester ones away.

-----Email Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 5:52 AM
Subject: Beware of Falling Rock
My dad used to tell me that the Beware of Falling Rock signs along the sides of the road in mountainous areas warned of a Native American named Falling Rock that threw rocks down on the passing cars below.

-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:56 AM
When we'd approach exits or toll booths, my father told me the sound the car made when it went over the rumble strips was the car getting angry because I had been bad. I still sit up a little straighter when I hit a rumble strip.

did your dad ever told u this? It's ridiculou-sss! But i was laughing my way off while reading. It was ..... Hilarious! HAHA! I like the Bostanian one. It was really a good joke. and the popcorn too! ahhh, check it out! ((:

So cute hor!

No comments: