Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Semester is starting real soon.

New friends, new environment.

So sick of these 2 factors.

Worst of all, I've been posted to the worst block ever.

W26H.

I FUCKING hate this block. Deserted, little people roaming around, insecured.

I totally feel so insecured man.

HEY UP THERE, ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OF ME?! *POINTING TOWARDS THR SKY*

There are fucking 23 people in E35J, and I'M THE ONLY ONE POSTED TO A FUCKING W2
BLOCK? WTF IS THIS? ARE YOU MAKING A FOOL OF ME!?

THERE ARE PLENTY OF MANJUSRIANS IN RP, AND I'M THE ONLY ONE POSTED TO A FUCKING W2 BLOCK.

WHY AM I ALWAYS ALONE?!

I'm a fucking suay person.

When I was 12, I got my PSLE results.

I'm the only fucking girl who got posted to Manjusri Secondary School to study. OUT OF THE WHOLE FENGSHAN PRIMARY SCHOOL. CCB.

Before the official school day, my Dad drove me to MJR for a look. I cried badly. I'm lonely, no one goes to school with me. A total stranger to me. WTF is MJR?

When I was 17, I got my O Level Results.

I'm happy with the aggregate score I had.

I thought I could get into the Poly I wanted.

BUT HELL NO.

I GOT INTO A FUCKING SHITASS POLY WHICH I AM MOST UNRELUCTANT TO GO.

And I went into Republic Polytechnic.

At that point of time, I SERIOUSLY DO NOT DESERVE SUCH A POLY. SUCH A FUCKING CHEAP COURSE WHICH A PERSON WITH AGGREGRATE SCORE OF 26 COULD GET IN.

A person 10points more than me! WTF?!

Nevermind, I resign to fate.

I got into E35J. Nevermind, the people there are cool.

AND NOW, ALL I WISH FOR WAS A GOOD BLOCK. I FUCK CARE THE PEOPLE IN MY CLASS.

ALL I WISH WAS A GOOD BLOCK. W4, W1 or E3, that's all!

FUCKING MANAGEMENT GAVE ME W2.

Worst of all, the people I know in RP, not EVEN ONE, is in the same block as me.

I'm already so lonely, my best friend Jiashi is not in the same school as me, I hate the school I am in now because I don't deserve such a course, I dont have a best friend in RP, etc etc.

Suddenly, my heart felt so empty. I don't know. I keep telling myself, "Why? 我不甘心!我真的不甘心! "

Why do I work so hard for my O levels, because I want a good course.

Now, I seriously don't know what I am studying about.

I see NO FUTURE in what I'm studying about right now. I'm so worried for my future. Is RP being recognised if I go for overseas studies?

Is PBL suitable for me?

No one understands the hatred in me, Nobody understands how I feel.

In all to say, NOBODY BOTHERED ABOUT ME LAH. THAT'S IT.

I think I bottled up too many things that I'm choking to death. I burst into tears. I realised I always cry alone in the room. I'm a fucking coward.

Jiashi, why are you always so busy when I called you out?! You're the only one who will not give me attitude whenever I complain about something.

P/S: When I first know my class, I don't know why I called you. Wanted to call you again to talk about how fucked up I feel right now, but I don't know where to start.

P/S/P/S: Why am I always so unlucky. Who can brainwash me.

No comments: