Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Went to Haji Lane yesterday.

All of us in the car were so happy. Daphnne took my iPod and played some songs that we really enjoyed listening to. All of us sang our hearts out and laughed a lot! I feel so happy.

Went to Priscilla's work place because daphnne wanted to get herself a pair of shoes.

Went over to MDS collections to look at my laptop cases. They're really nice and comfy! So suitable for my precious.

Material good, designs they offer are those kinds that I liked, and most of all, there is a lot of cushion in the case.

Walked around and saw many people I know.

So surprised to see Qiu Yi & Fei Pa over there! Silly Qy was calling my name out of nowhere, I thought I heard something scary! Went over to talk to her for a little while.

Saw someone unexpected over there. I think it's pointless for me to write her name down on my blog because I think she does not deserve such publicity. Called her name and she acted as if she doesn't recognise Daphnne & I? So difficult to be polite at times, especially to such people.

P/S: Eugene, if you happen to see this, I just want to say thank you to you. First, thank you for driving us home everyday. Secondly, thank you yesterday for showing concern. I really appreciate what you told me. Like what I said, it's all in the past. I'm not thinking too much. I have let it go long long time ago. I just dont wish history to repeat itself. But anyway, I'm really fine.

******

I OVERSLEPT TODAY.

Ended up reaching school at 9.30am.

P/S: Never meet for more than a week already. Just dinner very difficult meh? Shit You.

No comments: