Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Advertorial!

If you're looking for more exquisite and unique accessories, this is where you should go to! Angelicious Creations provides all different styles of accessories, vintage style or rock chic style, elegant style or retro style, you name it, she has it.

At Angelicious Creations, you can find different kinds of accessories ranging from earrings, necklaces or even bracelets! Don't be surprised by her prices of each accessory, there's a reason behind it!

The owner, Jaq uses the best materials and tools while making her accessories. Most importantly, she puts all her heart and effort into making accesssories as one of her full time job and greatest passion. Therefore, you can find the great force of passion and sincerity in every accessory she created with her own hands.

Not only that, Jaq is also one very responsible seller. There was once when I ordered a pair of earrings from her. However, my item went missing and I have not received it for more than a week. I decided to inform her to let her know my situation. Instead of pushing all the blame to me for the fact that I have chosen normal postage, she even made a brand new earring for me for free! This is definitely one rare and precious buyer which you may not be able to find it in any other ordinary online shops!

If you want customisations, she will be very willing to do it for you! All you have to do is just to tell her what kind of charms or materials you would like to have it on your accessory, and tell her more about yourself! Based on your personality, likes and dislikes, she will make your very own unique accessory which you will never find anyone on the streets having the same necklace as you!


This is the left side of one earrings

This is the right side of the earrings

Viola! This is the end product from Angelicious Creations.
Oriental & feminine style


Sweet & Elegant style

Right Side of the earrings

Left side of the earrings.

Aren't they nice and perfect? Great pair of earrings for ladies' night out!
Pictures below are some other examples on how glamorous these earrings look like with a flash!





Her wiring necklaces are commendable too! I've bought 2 of them and I must say, they're really good! (Pardon me, I have forgotten to take pictures of them!)
So, what are you waiting for?! Shop at Angelicious Creations!

No comments: