Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Homemade Spaghetti

These few days are so boring at home! As I am a freelance employee of my Mom's company, I normally work in the evening and most of the time, I find myself sitting like a potato couch infront of the TV.

Well, I decided to cook my lunch.

I'd always have a passion towards cooking. Be it grilling, barbeque-ing, baking, anything that has got to do with my ingenious talent in cooking, I would gladly do it.

The only regret was that I don't have a oven at all. I've been stressing my Mom to get a good oven for me so that I can bake for all I want. However, after 2 years of stressing her, my efforts were still not being paid off.

Initially, I wanted to get into Culinary Course but my parents objected to it as there were extreme competitive-ness in the F&B industry, therefore I had to give up my dream of becoming a chef for the sake of my future career prospects.

But in the mean time, I will still continue to make good food. Provided I have a oven! I've only got a pathetic toaster! Which is not even good enough to make little pathetic cupcakes!

Enjoy!

Creamy Spaghetti
Served with strips of crispy bacon, fresh tiger prawns, and herbs like parsley, ground pepper and chopped garlic.



There! I told you it's tiger prawn!

Anyway, I have decided to work in a restaurant as a part-time staff to gain experience. In the mean time, I could also earn extra allowance for myself! I'll be going for an interview this coming Sunday, so please guys, wish me good luck!

However, from what I know, the managing director of XXX Restaurant is extremely friendly. They're also looking for part-time staffs so if you guys need a job, email me! I'll let you know which restaurant. I'm not supposed to advertise until I got the job!

No comments: