Monday, July 30, 2007

Guys, I sincerely recommend you to this restaurant that serves the world best ribs!

My family and I went to Tony Roma's.

I really like the ambience, It's very nice, and it's American-Style.

What's more, the food is superb! and the serving is DAMM GENEROUS!

Sis ordered a Starters: World's Best Onion Loaf. Onion Loaf was known as the World's All-Time Favourite. Giant hand-cut Spanish onions, breaded, deep fried and served with our house BBQ dipping sauce. We shared among ourselves and sad to say, We cant' finish it! It's way too generous!

I really like Americans for being very generous with food. Unlike those hawker centres, those typical Uncles and Aunties are just way too stingy with food. Ordered one Char Kuay Teow must count how many prawns are added and how many slices of pathetic fishcakes must be put. It really sounds awful saying much further lah.

Dad & I ordered the steak(Medium) and rib combo coated with Carolina Honey(You can choose which coating you want) served with Coleslaw & French Fries and followed by a Funkey Monkey.

Actually, Dad & I really like steak a lot. It's because of the restrictions that we're buddhist, Mom dont' really like looking at us, eating that fat slab of steak everytime we dine out.

BUT! I dont' care. I call whatever I like. I mean we come out to dine, but we have restrictions of eating what we want, I mean there's no meaning in dining out together right!

I wasn't really satisfied with Funkey Monkey because I remembered once when I went to a restaurant(But I forgot), and that particular unknown restaurant serves better Funkey Monkey.

But Funkey Monkey didnt' spoil my appetite! In fact, it seems to be motivating me and tempting me to eat better good food served later on!

So,

Well, Bro ordered a Chicken and Rib (Tony Roma's Red Hot) Combo served with Baked Potato & French Fries, followed with a Coke Float.

Sis ordered a Rib and Prawn(Grilled) Combo served with Yellow Rice & French Fries, Followed by a regular irish coffee.

Mom ordered a Chicken & Prawn(Fried) Combo served with Yellow Rice and Coleslaw, followed by a regular irish coffee.

Let me tell you why I put Irish in bold. I have to emphasise on Irish because Irish Coffee is really very very fragant and marvellous. Sis went to Ireland and bought lot's of coffee powder made in Ireland and Let me tell you, The moment you sip your first sip of coffee, you will be mesmerized by the aroma of the coffee.

You dont' have to even add sugar/creamer/milk because it taste so marvellous that within the bitterness, you will find sweetness in the coffee. The next minute, You find yourself in Heaven, playing chess with God (Huh?)

Sis & Mom ordered a set whereby they order 2 coffee with one dessert - Skillet Cookie Sundae.

Here are some random shots taken at Tony Roma's With my Handphone:

Look at the flag!

TONY ROMAAAA.
Cool!
I really like this.

Tony Roma's Flag.

Their so-called bar.


Yes, It's the best ribs.
This is really very very nice. Girls would love it.

This is Steak & Rib Combo! Shiok ah.



World's Famous Onion Loaf!


My Funkey Monkey (:
Finally, I realised one thing - You pay Peanuts, You get Monkey(Is the order right? If wrong, Please correct me). It's true! What price you pay, you get what type of quality.
Highly Recommended!

This post is for Kexian to see, because She likes DINING out with her friends ALL THE TIME HOR.
i'm gonna get the membership card(just $50 more)!
There's 2 places you can visit:
------------------------------------------------------
Tony Roma’s Singapore
442 Orchard Road #01-04/05
Orchard Hotel Shopping Arcade
Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6738 8600
Fax: (65) 6738 8791
Operating Hours: 11.30am to 11.00pm (Last Order: 10.30pm)
-----------------------------------------------------
Tony Roma’s Singapore
3 Temasek Boulevard #B1-007
Suntec City Mall
Singapore 038983
Tel: (65) 6337 9055
Fax: (65) 6337 9722
Operating Hours: 11.30am to 11.00pm (Last Order: 10.30pm)
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: